Dive into the magical world of Icon™, a multiprocedural device dedicated to treat your dry eye and rejuvenate your skin.
This evening, Foley Vision Center welcomed Lauren to the panel; she is an Icon™ expert and gave the audience an insider view into the laser world! The Icon™ device is a laser procedure that sends energy into the skin to target skin abnormalities. It sends controlled micro-injuries that stimulate the cell’s natural healing process, therefore revitalizing the skin layers to make your face look and feel fresh and young.
What can the Icon™ treat?
- Ocular surface disease (dry eye)
- Ocular and facial rosacea
- Sun damage
- Uneven skin tone
- Unwanted facial veins and pigment
- Unwanted facial hair
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Scar reduction (acne, injury, or surgical)
Foley Vision Center uses a Skintel® Melanin Reader™ to perfectly match your skin tone with the laser. This determines which individualized wavelength is ideal for your skin type to provide the safest and best results for each treatment.
How does the treatment feel?
- The device is designed to cool the skin before and after the laser pulse
- The laser pulse is “spicy,” but extremely tolerable
- Mild redness and swelling may occur after treatment
- Typically, you can resume daily activities that same day
Watch the recording below to learn more and view the before and after photos! Foley Vision Center offers no-charge consultations with our in-house laser aesthetician Gillian. Call today!
If you are interested in learning more about these procedures, please call Foley Vision Center at 541-342-4243. We host virtual events on the last Wednesday of every month, so watch our website and social media for the next sign-up link!